Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Sneak Peak

On on Tuesday, SU demonstrators got to see a sneak peak of some of the new products being released in the new catalog that will be unveiled on August 11. We were able to purchase these to. Well I couldn't sleep Monday night for some reason and kept tossing and turning. I looked at the clock and it said 3:00 a.m. My mind instantly thought, hey the preview should be up by now. Sure enough when I logged in to SU it was up. Since I was up, why not place my order? I swear to you I've never ordered anything in the middle of the night before. I also expedited my order as well. It's a little treat I allow myself a couple times of year. I guess I said all that, so that I could show you a card made with some of the new awesome products. So without further ado I give you "Sock Monkey".....................................


I think this set is so cute and you can be assured you will be seeing lots of him. Is that new colors you see? Why yes they are. And could that be a new scallop edged punch? Yes, Jessica Z. no more taking the guard off of the corner rounder. *wink* Well, I'll be giving you more sneak peaks in the next while, so stay tuned. And in the mean time don't forget to get those stamp sets the will be retiring and look for the retiring accessories list on July 21. I'll be offering a special next week as well.
Have a great 4th of July!
Renee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen for the scallop punch! Jess also did mine so she will be doubly grateful. Sock Monkey is adorable. Can't wait to see the rest of the new items.

Bernie

Anonymous said...

Great sneak peek. The sock monkey looks so festive and fits in with the holiday sitting on his checkered table cloth.

Stephanie said...

Hi Renee! I am visiting from Carin's blog, which I discovered for the first time today. (: I didn't know you were a SU! demonstrator ... my mom and sister both are/were, too! I love their materials. GOD bless!

Anonymous said...

Your monkey card is very cute. I am getting excited to see the new catalogue. Even though there are so many really cute sets that you have used in the past that are retiring. I also always love the in colors.

Anonymous said...

OH My Goodness I cant wait to have that scallop border punch!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails