Monday, July 14, 2008

Convention Trades



Good evening! Sorry about not posting since Saturday. I've been working on trades for convention. I like to do trades, but I do find it sort of stressful in that I wonder if people will like what I've come up with. Seems like the expectations get higher every year and that really shouldn't be what trading is all about, IMO. It should be about getting some new ideas and seeing what others are doing in their businesses. I would love to hear your thoughts---at least I think so. *grin*. Let me know, would you trade with me? All supplies are SU of course!
Renee

5 comments:

ruth said...

Gorgeous!!! Yep, I'd trade with you! :)

My friend Lyn from NC will be at the SU event......if you happen to be sitting by her at some point. She's super sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

I sure would trade with ya!!!! Loving the scallop edge, and ths new paper.

Carin said...

Na, Love the trades -- and the new DPs. What is with that funny little monkey?? *Ü* Can't wait to get the new edge punch or whatever you call it.

Anonymous said...

Most definatly I would trade with you , they are awesome !!

Anonymous said...

I will trade with you. Let's see, I would have to find something I am willing to part with.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails