Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Argggg!! Computer Problems

Sorry about not uploading anything for the last couple of days. I was having a driver problem with my card reader/USB port, but I'm proud to say I fixed it myself and it didn't cost me anything. Yeah!
I wanted to share with you what I received in the mail last week. My SU upline Linda who actually lives in California near where I was born sent me this great gift. I had entered a promotion she had for those of us under her in SU and this was the prize. How exciting! She also sent this cute card as well. You can't tell from the photo, but the eggs, and the ducks feet and bill have Crystal Effects on them. It's really a cute card. Thanks so much Linda. You're a sweetheart.


I can't wait to make some pages using this kit. Look for a class coming as well in May using SU's great Simply Scrappin' Kits.
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

LINDA GUTIERREZ said...

Hi Renee! Glad to see you got it okay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails