Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Secret Sis Gift


Last November when my sisters and I visited the Ikea store I purchased these 5 x 7 wooden photo frames. I didn't know what I'd do with them, but was sure I'd think of something. Well the time came and this is what I came up with. I covered the frame using the new Walk in the Park DSP that just debuted in the Occasions Mini Catalog. The picture was a background on an email I had received and since my secret sis likes wolves, I thought why not print it and put it in this frame. My new little HP photo printer that I got for myself for my birthday is a great little printer and has come it handy for such projects. Yes, I ordered it myself for my birthday. Why not get what you really want. Right? The Bible verse is from (the Bible obviously), but is from the long ago retired set Say It With Scriptures. I would love to know your comments on this one. Hope my secret sis likes it.
Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

lynns said...

What a great gift! The possibilities are endless for decorations/papers.

Kim said...

Love the frame! The colors are great.

Woohoo on getting a new photo printer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails