Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'll Take Manhattan


Flower Embossing Folder that is! This is another one of my new items I received on Thursday. Isn't it gorgeous? I must confess though that this card is a total CASE from my friend Patty Bennett. Exactly! Nothing changed on this one at all. I'm sure Patty won't mind though. She is so sweet always so willing to share. I wish though that she'd share some of that warm sunshine she gets in California with us here in Michigan. *wink*
This card took me less than 5 minutes to put together start to finish. Really that simple, but oh so elegant. Come to my Big Shot class and I'll show you how. Look for details on that class coming soon.
Have a wonderful Sunday and I'll see you here tomorrow.
Renee

4 comments:

Shar said...

Beautiful!!!

Patty Bennett said...

So glad you liked it! :) Easy, huh? And beautiful!! Thanks for your lovely email today... I'm so blessed to have you as a friend and sister in Christ! Patty

Carin said...

So elegant...love it Na & Patty!

Kim said...

You lucky woman!

Beautiful card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails