Sunday, May 2, 2010

More Black Magic

Happy Sunday stampers!  Here is another Black Magic technique card.  I used the new Watercolor Trio stamp set available in the new Summer Mini Catalog.  Did you know you can purchase this set in either wood mount or clear mount?  Of course with the wood mount you get the wood blocks and the set sells for $22.95 or in the clear mount for $16.95.  You will need to purchase separately the clear blocks--page 6 of the mini.  Blocks C, D, H work great with this set.  The vine stamped in the bottom corner was actually a mistake.  I was going to stamp Garden Green on the Garden Green cardstock and accidently inked it up in Basic Black and stamped.  I thought, "Oh no!  I've ruined it!"  Wait! I think the black looks good and goes with the black focal point image.  See there really are no mistakes in stamping!  *wink*  Have a wonder full day!

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails