Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Two Tags Die Box


While perusing the web I came across this idea of using the Two Tags Big Shot Die to make a little box.  I can't remember where, but I do remember they said it was something shared on the SU cruise.  If it's your idea I would be more than happy to give you credit.  It is so very easy to make.  I used the new DSP  Island Oasis and what I had left of the sheet of the new color debuting on July 1 called Cherry Cobbler.  I'm sure this new color is going to be one of my favs for sure.  I cut the flowers out from the DSP to add to the front and then stamped and punched the hello using the set Tiny Tags and the Tiny Tags Punch.  If you purchase this die from me either through my SU website or directly from me I will give you the dimensions so you can make this cute little box.  The die is available on page 198 of the current catalog.

And speaking of catalogs.  The new 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalog will make it's debut on July 1 so please contact me to reserve yours.  Either book a party with me for the coming months or place a $50 order in June and the new book will be yours for FREE!  Or you can purchase a book for $5.00 (my cost) and pick it up here at my house.  Either way, let me know so that I can be sure to have plenty of catalogs on hand.

Remember the retiring list of stamp sets and accessories will be posted on June 1.  Stamps will be available until June 30, but accessories will be while supplies last so don't miss out.  See my side bar for the colors that will be retiring on June 30.  Don't delay.  Some have already sold out.  Please contact me for the current list of sold out colors.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

lynns said...

Love the box and colors. Next time, i will ask for your recommendation before I buy DSP. There were a few I really liked, but some I didn't like at all. I would like to order the new catty-just give it to Anne-one of these years we will be getting together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails