Monday, May 3, 2010

Simple Wedding Cards

I almost forgot to post today since I've still been busy getting ready for the Women's Expo this Saturday.  I totally admire those who do craft shows because I'm finding them to be lots or work.  Maybe it's becaues I've been trying to cram getting everything made into just a couple of weeks.  Anyhoo, here are a couple of wedding cards I made on the weekend.  Using a retired stamp set and retired colors.  The run on words are from the current catalog and they are call Chit Chat ( 111804 pg. 177) and sell for $10.95.   Lots for words and you get two sheets, one sheet of white and one of chocolate chip.  The heart scallop corner punch is still available (118072) and sells for $9.95.




Come back tomorrow as I'll be sharing some mini scrapbooks with you.
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Kim said...

Absolutely Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails