Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sadie Sue

Is this baby not adorable?  I thought this stamp set, Elements of Style, perfect for this scrapbook page.  Sadie is the god-daughter of my sister Michele's.  Life has been so busy lately that I haven't had a lot of time to stamp, but I did take the day Saturday and spend some time with friends scrapbooking and this is one of the pages I made.  Hopefully I'll be able to share more with you in the coming days and weeks. 

Frank's check up for his thyroid cancer went well and as long as his bloodwork comes back ok he can put the full radioactive scan off until the first of next year.  His ultrasound looked good and we are thanking the Lord for a good report.  My mom is doing some better and I am off to take her to the pain clinic today so we are praying that all goes well.  Hopefully she's back onto the road to recovery.  Thanks for your continued prayers.

Have a great day!
Blessings
Renee

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wooooo Hooooo for Frankie-boy!!!!

I knew all those prayers would works for him.

Beautiful project too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails