Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bay Shore Scrapbooking Retreat

Well I'm at the end of  a good scrapbooking weekend.  I didn't get time to do any scrapbooking myself, but that's not what I'm really here for at this event.  I'm here to help the ladies by teaching mini classes and being a creative coach as needed.  It was a good time even though I've been feeling a little under the weather.  The devotions by our speaker DeDe Russell were wonderful.  She is truly a sweet and spirit led lady and we had some time to chat, which was a blessing.

Here are a couple of quick pics of a mother and daughter that were here for the weekend and their creations.

Here are some new ladies to the retreat.  They certainly enjoyed the mini scrapbook classes.
I tried to post this on Sunday from camp, but for some reason couldn't get the pics to upload.  Hope you enjoyed seeing what the ladies made.  Be looking for a class soon on making these mini albums here in my home.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails