Friday, October 8, 2010

A Little Pumpkin Thanks

This card was made using the Autumn Harvest stamp set.  This set has been around for several years, but it's my go to fall set.   You can make pumpkins or turn them into jack-o-laterns depending on your mood.  I went with the jack-o-latern because I wanted this card to seem happy.  I was happy that my very good friend Vicki from My Crop Shop in Bad Axe had given me the web looking ribbon that I used on the bottom of this card.  I put SU's glue stick on the black cardstock, laid the ribbon on top and then sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds glitter on top to that.  I then took my brayer and went over it to make sure it adhered well and let dry.  I used the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder to emboss the black cardstock.  Stamped, colored and cut out the images and added them with dimensionals.  The sentiment if from the Level 3 hostess set Occasional Quotes.  I used the large oval punch and the oval scallop punch popped up with dimensionals as well.  Lots of texture and dimension to this card.  All supplies (except for the web ribbon--you can get that from Vicki at My Crop Shop) can be purchased through me directly or from my Stampin'Up Store.  While visiting my store be sure to check out the Clearance Rack.  Great savings on many retired products.  Don't miss out!  Questions?  Please feel free to contact me.

Have a Great Friday!
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails