Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Great Holiday Card Class

Last night I held a Christmas card 10 for $10 class and it was a great time, although I was extremely tired when it was over.  I want to share the cards we they made with you.  I want to say that I've been sending emails out about this class and apparently some aren't receiving them and for that I feel bad.  I'm not sure what the reason is.  If you contact me and let me know that you aren't receiving them I will try and not only send you one in the bulk mailing, but I will send you a private email as well and we'll see if that works.  Just email me at ibecakes@airadv.net and I will add you to my address book in my regular email program.  Now onto the cards.


Here they are up close

This was probably the most time consuming, but I think well worth it.  I just love the Greeting Card Kids.  Notice the New Glass Glitter?  It was adhered with Sticky Strip.  Very easy and a lot of WOW!

We stamped and then embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing folder.  Cool huh?  Stamp set is a Level 2 Hostess set Peaeful Season.
Stamp is is Delightful Decorations and the red ornament is punched and popped up with a dimensional.

Stamp set is Serene Snowflake.  Colors are Concord Crush and Blushing Bride

Stamp set is Bells and Boughs and the Embossing folder is Petals-a-Plenty.

Hope you enjoyed these cards and if you would be interested in taking this class or have some friends who would be interested, please let me know.  I would more than happy to offer this class again.

Have a great day!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails