Friday, October 15, 2010

A Scrapbooking Weekend

Sorry I've been sort of missing this week.  I've been preparing for the Bay Shore Camp Scrapbooking Retreat.  I'll be teaching this weekend and maybe even work a little on some of my own things.  We'll have to see about that.

Here is the album I'll be teaching.



What they will learn is how to cut the base of the album and then the scoring and assembling.  They can decorate on their own.  I purchased this kit a year ago from Andrea Walford and had intended to teach it at the last retreat, but well with just moving back into our home after our house fire, I just ran out of time.  The basic construction of this is very easy and you can contact Andrea for the tutorial if she still has it available.  If you are my local customers I will be offering this as a class soon as Andrea has given permission for me to share it in class form.  We will complete the full thing with DSP and all at the class in my home.  Retreaters will just learn the basics since they have all their stuff with them and usually don't want to spend too much time in classes.  They want to  work on their main projects.  Maybe I'll even get a chance to squeeze in a few for myself to give as gifts, we'll see. *grin*  If you are interested in the class, please let me know and also dates and times that work for you.  I know this time of year gets so busy and I'd really like to offer it so that it works with your schedule.

Well I better get going and head for the retreat.  Thankfully it's only about 10 miles from here, so not a lot of traveling time.  I set all my stuff up last night and just have to pack my clothes and I'm off for the weekend.  You have a good one and if I get time I'll post from the reteat.

Weekend Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Pam B said...

I would love to take this class:) this album is just beautiful !

lynns said...

Love the album-would love a class. Would like Saturdays or early mornings-9:00 Am during the week.
Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails