Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Little Elegance for Today

Do you ever get the longing to be fancy or elegant?  I know I did as a little girl and even now once in awhile I find myself dreaming about what it would be like to travel to lovely places like Paris and London.  Have high tea with the Queen.  Ok, maybe I watched a little too much Olympics.  LOL!

The cards I'm sharing with you today remind me of such places.  The stamp set is Artistic Etchings.
The Certainly Celery round piece is cut from the Delicate Doilies Sizzlet.  Background is the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  The words are from the set Loving Thoughts and just cut out freehand.

This second one uses the same embossing folder, the Finishing Touches Edgelit and the Labels Colletion Framelits.
Of course I had to use the Adhesive Backed Rhinestones on both.  What would an elegant girl be without her jewels? *grin*

So this brings me to the end of my "scrap" cards I have made so new creating must begin.

Blessings to you for a great day!
Renee


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails