Friday, August 24, 2012

Busy Week

I know it's been a week since I posted, but I've been busy and not really with stamping.  I've been busy with my other job of cake making.  I made this cake last weekend.  I wanted to get a picture of it with the cake topper, but unfortunately it wasn't brought when the cake was picked up.  Maybe my friend Myrna got me one since she is the mother/mother-in-law of the couple who celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary.  Happy 25th Vickie and Scott!

I did get time to finish a card that I had started several days ago.  I was using some new product from the Holiday Catalog.

I don't have time right now to give details, but if you'd like to know please feel free to leave a comment here, message me on my SU Facebook page www.facebook.com/stampinwithrenee or send me an email ibecakes@airadv.net

I have a wedding cake to finish today and I am also doing some make and takes out at the Thumb Gospel  Music Weekend at Bay Shore Camp in Sebewaing today.  I'll be there from 1-3 in the Family Center if you'd like to stop by.  3 cards for $5.

Hope to post again before the weekend is over.
Blessings,
Renee


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails