Thursday, August 2, 2012

Free day.......of sorts

Today I didn't have to be anywhere or take anyone to an appointment so I had planned to actually spend the day in our pool, but the weather wasn't very warm this morning and then it was overcast and tried to sprinkle off and on most of the day even after it warmed up so I headed to the stamp room instead.  I had quite a few things to catch up on.  I had an order to place for a few customers who wanted things from the Holiday Catalog and of course I hadn't placed my order so I did that as well.  I also had a few cards to get out, a package to send to a demo who recently suffered a house fire and of course I had some bills to pay.  Ugh!  It felt good to get that stuff done and off my list.  Things have just been too busy and I'm actually off tomorrow to another medical appointment with my dad.  He will be having a Pet Scan tomorrow and then the radiation oncologist on Monday.  He saw the medical oncologist on Tuesday and the doctor was amazed that his GP doc had caught this cancer in such an early stage considering he only had slight anemia and no other symptoms.  He said he probably would have only prescribed iron pills since he had no other symptoms and wouldn't have ordered the scope that discovered this lymphoma.  We are truly praising God for this early detection. 


So enough of my day, here is the stamping.  I believe I cased these cards from fellow demo Lyssa Zwolanek, but I'm not sure.  It's been awhile since I made these.  The first one uses the Everything Eleanor stamp set.



This one uses the set Blooming with Kindness.  Both monochromatic cards and very simple, but beautiful none the less.  Stampin'Up! stamps make it so easy to create beautiful projects.

Don't forget that the Holiday Catalog is now out and items are available for purchase.  You can shop my demo website at www.reneeond.stampinup.net anytime and place an order or you can contact me direct.  You can view a pdf version of the catalog by visiting my blog www.stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com or if you'd like a hard copy and haven't received one from me please let me know and I'd be happy to send you one.

And last but not least don't forget that MDS2 has been released. If you have the regular MDS you can update to MDS2 for just $19.95 or if you bought it this spring/summer you will get the update for free.  Don't know anything about MDS or would like to try it?  You can try it free for 30 days by going to my website www.reneeond.stampinup.net and ordering the 30 day free trial.  What are you waiting for?  Give it a try.

Ok, it's been sort of a long post, but I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared.  Until next time...........happy stamping!

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails