Monday, August 6, 2012

Triple Time Stamping

Well another Monday has arrived or should I say will arrive tomorrow as I am typing this post on Sunday night to post tomorrow.  If you are reading this in the morning, yes even early morning I am on my way to take my dad to his radiation oncologist appointment.  We have to be there before 8:00 a.m. and we live about an hour away so morning is going to come pretty early.

I made this card over the weekend.  It's a technique I've been wanting to try for quite some time, but just hadn't gotten around to it.  It's called triple time stamping and I first saw it HERE.  I've since seen many others do this technique.  It's really neat how easy it is to do and actually how quickly it  is to stamp, but it's certainly a WOW!  Watch Dawn's video for the full instructions.  She does a great job.  We will be doing this at an upcoming class.  Look for details of my fall classes coming soon.  I'm just trying to see what my dad's treatment schedule will be and I should know that after tomorrow.


Well that's all for now.  Maybe I will get another post done tomorrow afternoon if we get home early enough.  I know there are a few of you out there who look for my posts and I'm sorry I haven't been doing my regular postings like I would like to.  I hope you understand.  I do love what I do and I love to share and inspire you.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails