Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Still trouble posting

I'm getting a little aggrevated with Blogger since I still cannot upload photos the easy way and have to take another route.  Grrrr....but it is what it is. 

So here is the last card that I sent to the person I was a Secret Santa to this year.
This card was so much fun to make and I just came up with it as I went along.  Probably being a baker helped me with this and the fact that I was in the middle of Christmas cut outs helped too.  Unfortunately the stamps and the framelits that I used or the mitten punch are not currently available, but who knows maybe they will appear in next years catalog?  There is always that chance I guess.
 
This is the reveal gift and I did show you this in another post.  Now I think I need to make me one.  Maybe a Valentine one will be in order.  So I think that is the last of the Christmas posts.  I know you are probably glad.  Now to show you some new Spring catalog goodies.........coming soon!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails