Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Little Early Christmas

I know many of us don't like to hear it, but Christmas will sneak up on us quicker than we like so today I'm going to share something with you that I made last Christmas, but the great thing is that most of the products used to make them are still available for purchase.  The only things that aren't are the DSP and the little Frosted Flurry Embellishment, but I'm here to tell you that there are new things coming in the upcoming Holiday Catalog that will work for those two things.

 I made these as gifts for my daughter to give to her co-workers for Christmas last year  In this picture you can see that they are back to back.  The stamp set Festive Flurry and the Festive Flurry Framelits Dies, while not in any catalog are still available and you can still get them as a bundle.  You can make beautiful ornaments, cards, scrapbook pages and so much more with this stamp set and dies.
  • Wood mount (131778) is $39.95
  • Clear Mount (131781) $29.95
  • Festive Flurry Framelits Dies (132193) $24.95
  • Wood Mount Bundle (133284)  $54.95
  • Clear Mount Bundle (133285 $46.95
As far as we know right now these will only be available until August 28 so don't delay if you want them.
This is a little angel that I made using the Gift Bow Bigz L die and some round punches.  The Gift Bow die is available in our current catalog and was a carry over from last years Holiday Catalog.  You can make so much more than just a standard bow with this die.

  • Gift Bow Bigz L Die (129977) $32.95
For those who have inquired about the Blendies holder I will be getting with you shortly.  After figuring size and shipping, my dad is going to do a little modification to get it more affordable to ship and yet still hold your Blendies in the same way and look the same and be just as great.  Mine was actually just a prototype.  So look for information from me soon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Pam said...

Beautiful stuff but I have to say
BAH Humbug on the christmas already! LOL I don't want summer to end :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails