Monday, August 25, 2014

Hello Fall Wreath

The weather here today feels like anything, but Fall.  I'm actually glad.  I feel like we haven't had much summer and today it finally kicked in gear and we are in the 80's with some humidity.  Can't say I'm awfully fond of humidity; well really not at all if I'm being honest, but this kind of weather makes our pool much more useful.  I love to be able to use the pool.

This wreath was made with the new set Wondrous Wreath and it will be available in the Holiday Catalog that makes it's debut this Friday, August 29.  Once again this set has so many possibilities.  Change the colors for whatever season we are in.

The bow on the wreath looks red, but it actually is Cajun Craze.  The colors on the wreath are Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie and Garden Green.  I added some of the sequins from the In Color Sequin Assortment.  I used the Coastal Cabana, but as you can see they really compliment the Garden Green.  I love how our embellishments are so versatile.  The little wooden leaf is from the Holiday Catalog as well and I color it using the Pumpkin Pie ink pad.  I added little veins with the Chocolate Chip Stampin'Write Marker.

Well that's it for now.  I'm not sure if I'll get time to post something for tomorrow or not.  I have to be with my dad for his doctor appointments tomorrow.  He has two tomorrow and then one on Wednesday so it will be a busy couple of days.  If you would say a prayer for my dad that his tests will give us some answers and that his treatment will be an easy fix, we sure would appreciate it.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails