Monday, August 4, 2014

August Special




Good afternoon!  I'm not sure what is going on with Blogger today, but it will not let me add a link to the picture of the special I've got posted on the left.  Hopefully I can get it to work later, but for now here is the link to my store.

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=2001&dbwsdemoid=27350

Don't forget that today is the last day for this past weeks weekly specials.  New ones will be posted tomorrow.



 
You just might want to pick up that Gift Bow Die now because I will be teaching a class this fall on how to make these.
 



Remember these fun little guys?  This will be a fun class that you won't want to miss!  Well thanks for stopping by and I will be posting later with all the info about the bachelorette card making party and the projects we made.
 
Blessings,
Renee
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails