Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Create for Christmas Part 2

Today I thought I'd share the other projects we made at my Create for Christmas class.  These projects were inspired by others I'd seen either on line or in the Holiday Catalog.

This little wreath was made using three stamped and cut out wreaths from the Wondrous Wreath and matching framelits.  As I did the second and third layer I cut a slit and overlapped the wreath to make it smaller.  I covered a little battery operated tea light with some Trim the Tree DSP and then added a Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon.  I found the little mirrors at the Dollar Tree and thought that the wreath looked cute sitting on top.

Here are the two cards we made and as I said above were my versions of some I had found on line.

Well that's it for today and don't forget that the Holiday Extravaganza is still going on through December 1.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails