Friday, November 21, 2014

Holiday Extravaganza Starts Monday!

Guess what?  That's what!  hehe  Stampin'Up! has announced that the Holiday Extravaganza will begin on Monday, November 24 and run through December 1.  This is always an awesome sale and this year is no exception.  You will notice on the flyer that there are also some door buster sales on November 24 and then again on December 1.  All other items are available from the 24th to the 1st.

Just to point out a few:

Select Embossing folders on sale Monday only
Blendabilities Marker Bundle on Dec 1
The Magnetic Big Shot Platform on sale for 40% off

These are just a few that caught my eye, but there is so much more.  It's a great time to do some Christmas shopping for that special crafter in your life or even say a Merry Christmas to yourself.

Here is the link so you view it all.
Holiday Extravaganza

I will be placing an order on Monday morning so please have anything you want to order from the Monday only specials to me by then.  I will also do an order at the end of the promotion as well.  As always you can place an order anytime from my store  RIGHT HERE.

I will be around all weekend so please feel free to call me with questions or to place an order.

Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails