Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Card and a Reward

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!  Are you ready?  I'm not quite yet, but I will be.  We are hosting dinner here, but everyone brings something so I don't have to make it all, which is really nice.  Well I wanted to take the time to share a card with you and then I have a little challenge reward.  First the card.

Isn't this chubby little snowman the cutest?  I got the idea from fellow demo Lisa Curcio.  She even made a video showing how he is made.  I changed my colors and embellies some to make it my own, but it was her idea.  I really admire those who come up with the cute punch ideas.

NOW YOU WANT TO PAY ATTENTION NOW!!!!!

I am very close to reaching a goal that Stampin'Up! gave to us for the month of November and I really would like to reach it, but I need a little help.  So here is what I'm going to do.  The first two people who place a $50 order in my online store before Sunday will receive one of these two items.  The first one is the set of Framelits called Wonderful Wreath. (Note there is a matching stamp set for these framlits.  Item#135047 for $25.95, but is not included)  These framlits are valued at $24.95.


The second item is a clear mount stamp set called Good Greetings.  This is a set that was only available to hostesses during October if they had a $400 party.  I would say this set is probably in the $20-$25 range.

The first person to place a $50 order gets first choice.  If you are local to me I will get your reward to you.  If you aren't local I will send in the mail as soon as your order is received.  If you are local and would like to call me with your order that qualifies as well.  So who is going to be first?  This is an awesome deal so don't delay.  Remember it has to be placed by Sunday to count for this offer.  You can place your $50 order before tax and shipping right here. www.reneeond.stampinup.net 

As always thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails