Monday, December 1, 2014

December Photo a Day

Well hello or by now it's goodbye Monday!  It's been a busy day for me.  Had a doctor appointment this morning and then lots of little things to catch up today and I'm pooped, but I wanted to get a post in.  My sister had posted something about doing a photo a day in December and I checked it over and thought what a great idea so that is going to be my attempt.  I did real well with a 30 day thankful post on Facebook for November so why not this?  Anyway, here is what I have for my pic for today.

This is the wreath I put together to hang by our back door.  I used two rolls of ribbon on this beauty.  Gasp!!!  It's not Stampin'Up! ribbon, but it is very pretty.  I made the stars out of some gold crafting foil that I had in my stash and cut them out with the Star Framelits (still on sale through tomorrow by the way).  I then scored them on the points and folded a bit to give them some dimension.  I poked holes in the middle of the stars with my paper piercer and used some gold wire (that Stampin'Up! used to sell) through the middle and attached them to the wreath.  I really liked the way it turned out and makes our back entrance look festive.

So there is my picture for today.  It's blue and gold instead of the red and white that was suggested, but I'm not stressing.  This is something fun to do and one shouldn't stress over fun.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails