Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December Photo a Day....Day 9

Hey there!  I'm back!  Trying to get back into a routine is really hard.  I'm slowly healing from my surgery, but I just don't have the strength that I would like, but I keep reminding myself that it all takes time.

I have a couple of things to share today.  I have a project and a photo a day.  I know that the project could have been that, but I wanted to share another part of my home with you.

Here are the snowmen that I have had for years.  I believe that they came from Home Interiors.  These are above my kitchen cupboards and I usually leave them up all winter.

Now to today's project.  I have a sleeve of these cute little cups in my stash.  I think I've shown these little cups to you before when I made a hostess gift, but I can't remember for sure.  This time I covered them with the Nordic Noel DSP from the Holiday catalog.  I made myself a little template that helps to cut and cover the cups in a flash.  I used some of the retired sweater ribbon from a couple of years ago to make a little pom pom type bow on top.  The handle was punched with the Star Confetti Punch (also from the Holiday catalog).  I made the tag using the Merry Everything stamp set and the matching punch.  You can still get this bundle through January 5 because it too is in the Holiday catalog.  I will probably fill these little cups with some candy goodies and give it away.
Well that is it for today.  Didn't get a lot accomplished, but oh well, it will be OK.  I have to keep telling myself that.  ;)

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails