Friday, December 12, 2014

December Photo a Day.....Day 12

Hey there!  It's Friday!  Are you glad?  I don't have much planned for the weekend other than working around the house on Christmas projects and some baking.  My picture today shows how stressed my kitty is over the Christmas decorations.  LOL!  He is such a mild manner little thing.  Hasn't tried to climb the tree, but does love to lye on the tree skirt and maybe play with the snowman a little, but usually if you tell him no he listens.  I know, a cat listens?  He is just such a special kitty and he has really filled a hole in this family's animal loving hearts.  Oh his name is Sebastian and we call him Sabby.


Here is today's project.  As I've been working on Christmas projects and gifts I've also been cleaning up and I found this piece of burlap that I got from somewhere.  To be honest I think it may have been in a packaged gift of some sort, I just can't remember, but of course I couldn't throw it away.  Well I took it and die cut it with my Star Framelits to give this card a country Christmas feel.  The little stars were stickers from yet again the Many Merry Stars kit that I've been telling you so much about.  I attached them to a piece of Kraft Cardstock.  I then trimmed the piece up.  The little strips of Typeset DSP were punched into banners using the Banner punch.  If you'll remember the star was leftover from my Create for Christmas class card.  I had an extra one stamped so why not use it?  I finished the card off with a little Linen Thread Twine.

I'm really liking my new little photo studio.  How about you?  I feel so professional.  LOL!  Well have a great evening and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails