Saturday, March 7, 2015

Hello Life Project Kit

Hey there my stampin' friends!  How's your Saturday going?  Mine is very slow and not much happening, although I really need to make some things happen today.  Yikes!  I have one week until I do my semi-annual scrapbooking retreat and I'm not ready.

Well here is one project I worked on this past week for my display.

This is a kit that is available in the Occasions Catalog.  It's on page 6, the item number is 137949 and the price is $24.95.  It's a great kit and there are pieces left over to use for other projects as well.  The rack is included too.  I have this hanging in my kitchen right now and it sure brings a smile to my face when I see it.  Those two beauties might look familiar.  They are my beautiful daughters, who I love to the moon and back and then some.

Hope you enjoyed this project.  Oh and don't forget to set those clocks ahead tonight.  One of my least favorite nights of the year. ;(

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails