Friday, March 20, 2015

Weekend Catch Up

I was very busy last weekend with the scrapbooking retreat, but I have to say I think it was the best one ever.  The theme was awesome, the devotions spoke to the heart, the fellowship was wonderful and I had great sales.  I want to share some of the things that I made and sold for the retreat and then the last pic will be of the make and takes.  Hope you enjoy them.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  Oh and I have a couple things left for sale if you are interested, please contact me.

These are little hand-sanitizer holders.  They include a mini hand-sanitizer from Bath and Body.  They would be a great little gift and would be so cute in an Easter basket. 

 These are little candy treat holders.  And yes, the pastel M&M's are in a certain pattern.  My OCD issue.  LOL!


Easter basket made with the Berry Basket die.  These are so cute and a great way to give a little treat to someone special.

These were the make and takes from last weekend.  A fun fold card and a Easter Bunny treat box.  


 Last, but not least, this is the treat I took to share.  They are Peeps dipped in chocolate and then dipped in mini M&M's.  Easy to make and so pretty to look at, but they taste yummy!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails