Tuesday, March 3, 2009

File Pretty



Don't you just hate to file or maybe it's that you can't find the things you should have filed? *grin* Well while browsing over on SCS I came across this file idea box made by stampnsk8r. I always have small things that I still need to keep handy, but have no place to put them for safe keeping so I thought this box would be perfect. Of course you could use it for storing cards and such as well. I changed mine up a bit and added the eyelet border punch and some ribbon.
I also drew up a pattern since stampnsk8r only gave measurements, but I'm giving stampnsk8r full credit for the great idea.
Hope you enjoy it!
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this...this turned out great. Thanks for taking on my design. Hope it wasn't too hard to understand. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails