Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Since it's my birthday today, I thought I'd share a couple of birthday cards with you. The first one is the one I received from my sister and BIL. She made the letters and flower with her Cricut, but the rest is SU! Thanks Carin for such a nice card.
The next one is the card we made yesterday at Pam's workshop. Thanks for the great time ladies (even though there were a few rowdy ones). *wink* I know you are just helping to keep me on my toes. *grin*
I just love using the exclusive SU Big Shot scallop envelope die. We used the SAB DSP and the Polka Dot Punches stamp set. Don't forget that Sale-a-bration ends the 31st of this month so be sure to place your $50 order (before tax and shipping) by then so you don't miss out on your free item from the SAB mini catalog.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Renee

7 comments:

Carin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NA!

Love the card from your workshop!

love ya, me

Anne BĂ©langer said...

Happy birthday !

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR RENEE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I wish you a very nice day and lots of nice birthday presents
and a big party.

Best wishes from Gisela / Germany

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RENEE!!!! Sorry I was such a "bad girl" at the workshop yesterday. But I had a great time.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENEE!!!!! What? Turned 21 AGAIN?!?! Hope it was a GREAT one!

Jean McKenzie said...

Happy Birthday Renee!! I am sorry I am late with my wishes - it has been a hectic week for me!!
Hope your workshop was a big fun one!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Renee!!

Sorry I'm late. All your projects look great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails