Friday, March 6, 2009

Makeovers

Good TGIF! The sun is shinning and it's warming up. May get to around 60º today. Pretty good for Michigan and March, but I am a little skeptical. You see I'm a March baby and I've seen way too many snow storms on my birthday. Which by the way is the 22nd. (hint, hint) Yes I am one of those people who DOES NOT say, "oh you don't need to give me a gift or even a card." No I'm one of those who says, "I will gladly accept all." Does anyone really mean no gifts please? If most people were honest they really don't. So I'm just being honest. Right? *wink* I think everyone should be treated special on their birthday. Want to receive a card from me for YOUR birthday? Just leave a comment on this post and I will be more than happy, in fact I'll be excited to send you a card. I think birthdays are the best.

Ok, onto the stamping part of today's post. If you know anything about me you know I love to alter and recycle stuff. A couple of weeks ago Lindsay cleaned out her "Kid" cupboard in the kitchen. Guess it was time since she will be 20 in June. LOL She found a couple of items and gave them to me. They are just little metal containers which I covered with Bella Rose DSP. If you need anymore details just feel free to contact me.



Have a Blessed Day!
Renee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to have a class for these. I would really like to learn how to make them. Nice job.

Anonymous said...

I like all three of them. But my favority is the pill box. What a nice "new" project!
I made such a little box filled with an accordion full of pics from our last year vacation at the German part of the Ostsee. My husband will take it to his office and if he needs a little lough he will have a look inside.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails