Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm Back and OK

First off let me say I'm sorry I haven't posted any stamping this week. As I had told you on Monday, Frank had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Well let's say that the news we received wasn't what we had expected. We assumed he'd see this doctor and that the doctor would say, no big deal, you can have this thyroid goiter removed at your local hospital. Not quite that easy. Has has to see an endocrinologist surgeon on the 21st of April and he will be having surgery at William Beaumont Hospital in Detroit sometime after that. It is rather large and has started to grow down into his chest area. They don't think it's cancerous, but won't know until they do the surgery. So that's that. I've had a couple of rough days digesting all that the doctor had to say. I'm doing better now and I do know that God will take care of him. I think with me it's that control issue thing. Anyone relate? Frank on the other had is not concerned at all. Not sure what it would take for him to get concerned. He's a pretty tough guy.

So now that I've updated you I want to get to the stamping part of this post. My BFF Leigh has a birthday on Sunday. Yes, one week to the day from mine. Leigh and I are so much alike although you wouldn't know it to look at us. She's very tall and thin..........well you get the picture. *grin* I wanted to make something special for her and this is what I came up with. Hope she likes it and that you do too.




Blessings,
Renee




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Flip book. Can't wait to make another. Hang in there, Renee'.

lynns said...

Prayers are continuing for you and Frank.

Unknown said...

cute book!

Keeping you & Frank in my thoughts!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails