Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday, My Fav Day!

Sunday! My favorite day. It's my favorite for lots of reasons. Church, Frank doesn't have to work, I get to take a nap without guilt. What's your favorite day? Well I don't have anything real exciting to share today, but I hope it inspires you just the same.
This card was made using the Botanical Blooms (free stamp set choice during SAB) and the Delicate Dots DSP (free choice as well). The punches I used to make this were Large, Small and Wide Oval, Eyelet Border. You check this post out HERE to find out how I made the scallop edge around the oval. The ribbon I used in the new White Organza. I just love this ribbon because it is so soft. And a couple of Vanilla Hodgepodge Brads. Ok, that's all for today.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it. And your description to make that scalloped circle is very good. It's such a simple thing to do with your workshop. Thank you.
Gisela from Germany

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails