Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Give me the Goodies!

Sorry for such a late day post. Did I mention I hate housework? On to why you've visited today. The first is a very quick box I made using my new Sizzix Box #2 die. This is too fun and very quick to put together. I'm sure I'll be showing you more with this one in the days to come. I used the Curly Label punch to punch my hole and then covered the hole with acetate, which by the way will be available from SU on April 1. And even in printed patterns. Woo Hoo!
The second thing I wanted to share was some cupcakes I made today. I just received part of my Pampered Chef order today and had to try the new silicone cupcake pan. I was hesitant about this pan because I've tried silicone bake ware and have to say I haven't been too impressed. Maybe because I'm a cake baker, I don't know, but this pan is very sturdy and a great quality. I'm so glad I got it. Aren't' the cupcakes cute? They were still a little warm when this picture was taken, but I think I'll sprinkle some powdered sugar on them when they are cool enough.
Well that's all for now. Have a wonderful evening. It's American Idol night! Yeah!
Renee

3 comments:

Carin said...

I could see those cupcakes with a sugary glaze poured over them... yummy!

Very cute box too!

Anonymous said...

May I take one of your cupcakes. I like to have a spoonful of icing with it. Then I will sit down with a cup of coffee and enjoy it...
I like that cute box. What measures does it have? It simply looks great (I hope that is not a just translated German expression and everybody understands what I want to say.)
Greetings from Germany
Gisela

Rhonda Langley said...

Yummy cupcakes but they do need a dollop of icing please! The box is very cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails