Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's Renee Eve!

I know I've talked a lot about my birthday, but you have to understand that growing up my mom made birthdays a really big deal for us. My mom grew up pretty poor (they really didn't know how poor they were then) and my grandparents didn't really make that big of a deal about birthdays when in fact they couldn't afford it. So mom has always made birthdays a very special occasion. So yes it is Renee Eve. Didn't know it was such a special day, now did ya? *wink* With my b-day always being around Easter time, my mom would put a white chocolate Easter bunny on my cake and I loved it. So in honor of that and Renee Eve and all, here is a card making the Sock Monkey into an Easter Bunny! I know you were wondering if I was ever going to get to the point of this post. I don't call this blog Renee's Rubber Stampin' Ramblings for nothin'! LOL
Isn't he cute? I must confess I've had the accessory set to Sock Monkey for sometime now and hadn't used it until now. *Gasp!* Can you also tell I got batteries for my new camera again? The quality of the pictures is amazing compared to my old one. Don't' ya think? Well I'm now off to do a SU workshop this morning. Have a wonderful day and I'll meet you back here tomorrow. As always, thanks for stopping in!
Blessings
Renee

4 comments:

Carin said...

Happy Birthday eve...love the bunny monkey or is that the monkey bunny... whichever... too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I made a card just like that today!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RENEE!!!

Anonymous said...

Had such a great time today , I absolutely loved the sock monkey card . Have a wonderful Birthday Eve & Day .

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Renee!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails