Thursday, March 19, 2009

They're Done!

Our taxes that is. Why do I put it off like I do? I think it's the fear of the unknown or the fact that it is a chore that I just hate to do, but I'm going to be better this year. Lindsay set me up a spread sheet so that entering my info will be easier and not so time consuming. That college education is already starting to pay off and she's only a sophomore. Thanks Linds! Mom is so proud of you.

So doing taxes has kept me from posting as well as my SU workshops this month. Sale-a-Bration time is always a busy and fun time. Speaking of a SAB workshop I will be having one this Saturday, March 21 hosted by Pam Bucholtz in Bad Axe. Want to come and take advantage of getting in on SAB and making a couple neat projects. Feel free to contact me or Pam. We'd love to have you attend.

And speaking of the weekend, this Sunday is my birthday. Yes, I'm probably one of those rare people who loves birthdays or maybe I'm still a kid at heart. Yesterday I received my first birthday card from my good friend and customer Joni. She's always so sweet and I truly loved the brightness of her card. Thanks Joni!
As you can probably tell I'm using my old camera. Hopefully some (hint, hint to my family) will get me a lithium battery charger for my B-day. Now that the have to do stuff is done for today, I think I'll do some stampin'. Thanks for stopping by.
Renee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you Saturday!!!

Carin said...

Glad your taxes are done too... I can't answer anymore questions... I'm closed for the season!
love ya!

PS: Happy Birthday eve eve eve!

lynns said...

Happy Birthday in advance. Hope your day is blessed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails