Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bracelet Fun

I've been asked about where I purchased the bracelets. I bought these from Fire Mountain Gems. You can find them here. If you have any other questions please feel free to email me direct at ibecakes@airadvantage.net.



Demo friend Patty Bennett made some of these bracelets and of course I had to give them a try. Way too cute and fun to make. Thanks Patty! I used Cutie Pie DSP, build a brads and rhinestone brads. If anyone would like more details please feel free to contact me. If I have enough interest I'll do a class on these as well. Thanks for stopping by.

Renee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job. I have seen these on the SCS website and thought they looked great.

Unknown said...

Very nice!! Was wondering where you got the bracelet blanks, please?

peggy in Md

Anonymous said...

Nice bracelets.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails