Monday, May 26, 2008

Cherish


Good Monday morning to you! I'm sure many of you are enjoying a day off today. Days off are cherished to me. It means my family is home, which lately isn't very often. I guess Frank and I are in a whole new stage of life. In fact the other night we had gone to the movies and the girls were with us and after getting a bite to eat it was close to 10:00 pm. Lindsay asked if it was alright if she didn't come home right away. Of course I told her it was fine, but I turned to Frank and said, "Remember when it was 10:00 pm and we thought the night was just getting started too? Now instead we look at 10:00 pm as the night is over." Sad, but true. *grin*
Anyway this is a card that I had in my head ever since I saw this one created by jomumo4 over on SCS. You can find her card here. This wouldn't be the kind of card you would send in the mail, but I think it would be a nice one to hand give or display. The colors I used were Pretty in Pink, Apricot Appeal and So Saffron (flower center) DSP. Inks were Certainly Celery and White Gel Pen. Accessories were Pewter Build a Brad and Vintage Brads. Want to learn how to make one? Give me a call and we can set up a time and I'll show you how.
Have a great day!
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Renee, what a beautiful card. I will definitly have to look for that stamp now. You always have such good ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails