Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Minty Bouquet



I made this mint bouquet yesterday for my DH to give to his mom today. He's not real good about planning ahead of time and I usually tell him she's not my mom, but in the end if nothing is done, you know who looks bad? Not this year. This was actually really very easy to make and thanks to our friend Trish who had all these little metal pails she was going to throw out (gasp!) I had the stuff to make this on hand. The mint flowers are something that the ladies at the Mother and Daughter banquet that we're going to tonight will be making. The pastor had called me awhile back and asked me if I'd be willing to come and do a little presentation. Well of course I would, but better than a presentation would be a make and take. Who just wants to watch someone else stamp? LOL The ladies won't be making a hole pail of flowers, just one, but I thought this would be a fun little easy idea especially for those who don't stamp at all and even better yet they can eat it later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love these. I'm gonna have to give them a try.
I have to agree with "she's your mom" DH does this to me all the time. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Anonymous said...

Your Minty Bouquet is soooo cute! Your DH's mom is one lucky lady to be getting such an adorable gift (and it's gonna taste good, too!).
BTW, that cake you and your sis made is AWESOME! Ermajean

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails