Monday, May 5, 2008

A Template Treat

Good Morning! It's Monday and I've got so much on my plate, but I wanted to take a minute to share with you a site I found on the the net. It's called Belle's Printables. This site has quite a few neat templates. Some you will find that I've probably shared my version or something very similar with you at my workshops and classes. Hope you enjoy the site. Make something and email me a pic and I'll feature it here.

I'll try and get something creative posted later today and maybe even a prom pic or two (yes, Brooke was absolutely gorgeous, no really she was and I'm not bias at all--yeah right!), but I've got work calling me right now. Don't you just hate that voice?........LOL

Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the link. I can't wait to try some of these.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails