Saturday, June 21, 2008

Announcing some winners



Doing a little catch-up this morning. This blue bag is what I'm giving Shar Binder (along with the goodies inside) for being my 10,000th blog hit. I was so happy with the way this turned out. Hope you enjoy it Shar.



And the blog candy goes to..............................kim3timemom. Just email me your address. Hope you enjoy this bracelet.
We are off to the Sebewaing Sugar Festival parade and then the chicken BBQ. Yum! Really the best part of all is the chicken. It's sort of a family tradition even if we don't go to the parade we always get the chicken and go back to my folks to eat.
Have a wonderful day and I'll be back soon with more stampin' to share,
Renee

3 comments:

Carin said...

I love that purse/bag-- it is adorable! What did you use for that?

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Shar. Great idea. Can't wait to see what comes next.

Anonymous said...

I love my little bag!!!! Thanks. Renee.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails