Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Beginning Stamping


I know this is the third post of the day, what's wrong with me? Right? I'm cleaning and or clearing my office so it's your lucky day, I guess.

These are two cards I came across a couple of weeks ago. They are some of my first stamping projects from way back. It's nice to see how far I've come or at least think I have. *grin* I don't even know what these stamps were. I think they were some foam mounted cheap ones. Ok, no big deal, but just thought I'd share to encourage some of you. You can improve with time and practice.
Now I'll quit bugging you all and get to my other work. I have a class tonight and I'll show you what we made tomorrow.

Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all have to start somewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails