Friday, June 20, 2008

Pizza Box Friday





Here at our house Friday usually means we get pizza for supper so when I came across this demonstrator challenge over on SCS I thought I'd give it a try--what with it being Friday and all.

This box was very quick to make. You should be able to figure it out from the picture. Here's the measurements.



6" x 11" sheet of card stock
Score the long side at 1", 5" , 6", 10"
Turn and score the short side at 1" and 5"
Cut according to the picture.

I assembled mine using sticky strip since I wanted it to hold well. Decorate as desired. I used the Fusion Flowers and Rhinestone Brads along with the Eastern Elegance rub-ons. There was actually no stamping involved, although you could.

This little box could hold a gift of jewelery, a gift card, candy. Lots of things you could think of.

Enjoy! and Happy Friday!
Renee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How clever! This is just what I need to hold a gift. Thanks for showing.
Bern

Anonymous said...

That is really cute, Renee. Can't wait to try one.

Anonymous said...

Great idea. I will be giving this a try.

StinkerbellSteph said...

Wow! This is adorable! I gotta try this neat technique.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails