Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fresh Cuts Stamp Class



The celery and blue card was inspired by Beate over on SCS. Thanks Beate





Good Morning! Here are the samples from last nights class. The ladies seemed to really enjoy them. We used the Fresh Cuts stamp set and die cut note cards. This set will be available in the new catalog come August 11, but right now through the end of June you can purchase this stamp set for $21.95 and the note cards for $5.00. Call me if you'd like to order this set.

As a side note I do have one class kit available from last night. If you are interested in this please contact me.

Have a wonderful day!
Renee

2 comments:

Stampin Cats said...

Great cards. I just received my set. I can't wait to play with it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards and great ideas. I just love the cards. They are so versatile and look easy to use.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails