Monday, June 23, 2008

A Bud Basics Monday

I've be trying to upload pics this morning, but blogspot must be having some issues. See everyone has Monday morning issues. I wanted to share a couple of samples using the set Bud Basics. This set will be retiring come August 10. I'm sorry to see it go. This set is good not only for making cards, but it is an awesome set for scrapbooking as well. I've made several pages using this set and my girls. It has a matching jumbo wheel as well and I'm sure we'll see that go to, although we won't know for sure until July. If you'd like to get this set before it's gone for good, contact me soon. Now onto the samples
See you all tomorrow,
Renee

2 comments:

Carin said...

Na, Just love love love the flip flop card!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the flip flop. Great job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails