Monday, April 12, 2010

Good Monday Morning

Well it's a beautiful day here in the Thumb of Michigan this morning.  I will enjoy it today, because the rain and cold are coming tomorrow or so we've been told, but that's Michigan for ya.

Friday was our youngest daughter Brooke's 19th birthday and of course she likes nothing better than money for her birthday so that is what we gave her, but I couldn't just give it in an ordinary way.  She had purchased a new wallet when we went shopping a couple of weeks ago, but her checkbook wouldn't fit into it.  She said mom can you make me something?  My response, yeah probably.  Well as you can see from the wallet, you knew what came to my mind instantly don't you?  5th Avenue Floral of course.

Just the classic black and white is a lot of pretty I think.  So of course the money was inside the checkbook cover.  I made her a card as well, but forgot to get a picture of that.  The checkbook covers came from a stash that I had bought sometime ago, but I may have to place another order.  If you are interested let me know and maybe we could get a group order together.

Enjoy your Monday!
Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Kim said...

I have some of those, I'm gonna have to give it a try and decorate them.

Stampin AKMills said...

Where did you find that wallet, it's gorgeous :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails