Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm on a Roll............

I was busy again all day making cards, well that and a little housework, but as they say, " housework makes ya ugly" so I try and do as little as possible.  Cause who wants to be ugly? 

Laker graduation cards anyone?  I've decided that since Glorious Green is going to be retired come June 30  I think I better stock up for all those LHS scrapbook pages that still need to be done. *grin*


I think the card to the right could be used for a boy.  What do you think.  I really have to work at un-girling my cards.  LOL


And speaking of un-girling...........Here's a Dad's day card.  I think I did a pretty good job on this one.  I cased the grill idea from somewhere, but the rest of the design was mine.

This card was made using up some odds and ends.  Does it look that way?  Well it probably does, but I think it's pretty anyway.  If you have any questions as to what was used (all SU of course) or how something was done, please feel free to contact me.

See ya tomorrow!
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love the cards! I think that grill is sooo cute! I actually made a card today, woohooo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails