Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday!

Why do the weekends go so fast?  I had a good weekend.  Spent Saturday scrapbooking with some friends and actually got quite a bit done.  I'll be sharing those in the next few days.  My upline Amy was there as a demo and she had a make and take.  I didn't get time to make one, but she gave me one she made.  And here it is.

Even though it is simple, I think it's adorable and love the colors.  Do these colors look familiar?  They should, they are retired In Colors that will be returning on July 1.  Woo Hoo!!!  I can't wait.  The colors are Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, and Pacific Point.  Don't ya just love 'em?  I can't wait to work with these colors on a regular basis again since they will be part of our new regular color collection.

Have a great day!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails