Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wishes

I have lots of wishes today.  I wish it was the 14th today because that is the day I get paid from SU and I get my milestone bonus this month.  Yay!  I wish I could just relax and take some time for myself, but that is not going to happen today.  I wish that those in my family who are having health issues could feel better and I wish that those I love could just get a break in life once in awhile.  Wishes don't always come true, but isn't it great we can turn to the One who knows all our needs and He will supply them as we need them, even though it isn't always in our time.  So maybe this card should read, "may all your prayers come true?"

Anyhoo this is the card for today.  I hope it finds you having a wonderful day.  I am headed shortly to do a party about 2 1/2 hrs. from here which is a long ride, but the best part is my hubby is going with me and we can spend some time together.  He's so good to me.

Lastly I want to invite you to a fundraiser scrapbook/craft day at Trinity United Methodist Church in Sebewaing, MI.  It is this Saturday, April 17, 9-5 and the cost is $25.  Proceeds go to youth camp scholarships to Bay Shore Camp.  My upline Amy will be the demonstrator on hand and I will just be me.  *grin*  So if you want to come and scrap, stamp, whatever you like to do, let me know.  I'd love to spend the day with you.  They will have demonstrations, lunch and prizes.  It should be a great day and hey maybe I will get one of those wishes. *wink*

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Kim said...

Great way to use the in colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails